www.licloginonline.in is an information portal for all information related to LIC Login. You can check your LIC Policy status from here. Also you can get several information like how to do Lic login, how to do lic login to agent portal, reset LIC User ID or retrieve LIC User ID for LIC Login, also you can get step by step procedure for LIC New User registration, reset lic login password, locate LIC Branch using LIC Branch locator. On this web portal you can also find latest updates related to LIC AAO 2017 recruitment and much more.
LIC is one of the largest life insurance companies in India and hence it provides lots of advanced facility for their users by which they can handle their policies and maintain their account easily without going anywhere. Through the online portal of LIC, you can login to your account and check your policies, can make the policies payment and perform many activities easily. Whether you can an LIC agents or common poly holder you can register on LIC portal and login to your account and for that, you just need your LIC portal login credentials.
- LIC Agent Portal Login: LIC is life insurance Corporation of India that has an online portal where all the agents can access their account with user id and password provided by the LIC of India. They can check all the policies that they have already done in the past. To get online services of LIC you can use the link: http://www.licindia.in/online_payment.htm and if you are registered users then you can use this link https://customer.onlinelic.in/epslogin.htm to login in agents account.
- Forgot LIC user ID: In today lifestyle, sometimes we forget our user ID and whenever we come in such situation we think a lot and worried for that but LIC India has an easy process toyou’re your user ID. You will need to follow some steps to get your user ID. You can send an e-mail to “email@example.com” and write ‘New Query’ in Subject. You will need to write your LIC Policy Details such as Policyholder’s Name, Policy Number, Date of Birth, Date of Commencement and Postal Address and then sent it. In response, you will get your user ID.
- LIC new user Registration: For LIC registration you will need to visit the official website of life insurance Corporation of India which is www.licindia.in. On the home page of the LIC website, you will have to register with LIC of India by going through “new user registration” tab. You will need to fill some details and then you can log in to your account with user ID and password.
- Forgot LIC login password: Reset LIC login password: Incase, you forgot your LIC password or you want to rest your password then to get a password you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all your details and you can also visit the site customer.onlinelic.In where you will need to go with ‘forgot the password’ link. You will have to complete the registration form with required details and after submission and following other steps, you can reset your password.
- LIC Branch locator: With LIC branch locator, you can easily locate LIC branch in the India. By visiting the official website of the LIC India you can get this branch locator tool. So, if you want to locate LIC branch then you will need to visit site www.licindia.in then you can search for locator tool. Once you got LIC Locator then you will need to select your state and city and after submission, you can locate LIC branch of office.
- Check LIC policy status: There are several ways are available to check LIC policy status. You can check your LIC policy status by visiting your nearest LIC branch and providing LIC details. You can also check the status of LIC in online mode from the official portal of LIC where you can get your policy details with new user and registration option. Apart from this, you can also get your policy details by calling LIC customer care.
- LIC Premium calculator: As you know that LIC India is one of the largest LIC providers in India and that’s why it’s trying to provide best services by which their users can get maximum profit. LIC Premium calculator tool is one of them that can be used to calculate LIC premium. You will need to provide required amount or details in the calculator tool and it shows the best result that helps you to calculate your premium.
- LIC Term Assurance Plan: LIC providing five variable options under term insurance plan and you can get it by visiting the branches of LIC. If you are an online user then you can also visit the official LIC portal to know about this LIC Term Assurance Plan. There are five LIC Term Assurance Plans provided by the LIC which is LIC e- Term, LIC Amulya Jeevan- II, LIC Anmol Jeevan-II, LIC Bhagya Lakshmi and LIC New Jeevan Mangal. Each term plan has differing benefits and add-on benefits as per rules but the basic benefits make you pay the sum assured in a lump sum amount.
- LIC Jeevan Arogya health Plan: You should know that LIC is providing many life insurance plans and now they have also introduced a new Health insurance plan that is called Jeevan Arogya Plan which is a health insurance plan. It covers most of the things such as Hospital Cash Benefit, Major Surgical Benefit, Other Surgical Benefit, Covering Entire Family, Valuable financial protection in case of hospitalisation, No claim benefit, Ambulance expenses etc. For complete details, you will need to check this article.
- LIC new Jeevan Nidhi Plan: LIC of India has a new pension plan that is called LIC New Jeevan Nidhi Plan which a deferred annuity plan is with has bonus addition. We can also say that it is a non-unit linked pension plan for insured person. Under this pension scheme for (old age person), you can get the Sum Assured + Simple Reversionary Bonus + Accrued Guaranteed Additions + Terminal Bonus.
- LIC Jeevan Akshay – VI Pension Plan: LIC of India has a VI-Pension Plan- LIC Jeevan Akshay which is an Immediate Annuity pension plan given by the Indian insurance and investment company LIC India (Life Insurance Corporation of India). It is a single premium policy and you can get it by paying required amount at once.
- LIC helpline and LIC Customer care: LIC India (Life Insurance Corporation of India) is one of the largest life insurance providers in India and it has largest policyholders or customers. To resolve their issue LIC has their customer support where you can call them anytime. Some toll-free numbers are also available. So, you can call the free of cost also to resolve or to enquiry anything.
- LIC AAO 2017 Recruitment: If you want to apply for LIC AAO (Assistant Administrative Officer) Recruitment 2017 then you can apply online from the official website of the LIC India which is www.licindia.in. There are 650 vacancies of AAO (Assistant Administrative Officer) available and you can get complete details about these from here.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “LIC login, www.licindia.in”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates on ‘LIC india’.