Reset / LIC Forgot Password – How to reset LIC Login Password: The user of life insurance corporation of India (LIC) who has LIC account they can enjoy the features which are provided in LIC office. No need to go anywhere. In the net LIC account, the customer can know their account status, transaction information and get the new policy also. But sometimes net account could be dangerous if account password will be leaked and the condition of forgot it customer can’t use their net LIC account without provided password. For that LIC provide the process which is helping you to change the password.
Through this article user or customer of LIC can know the process to reset the password. Here we are providing you some easy steps which are helping you to reset the password. To know more details regarding the features of LIC log on to the official site of LIC available here. Further details about this process are given below read it carefully and handle the account with privacy.
Official site of LIC
Steps to forgot the password
- Visit the official site of LIC customer.onlinelic.in
- Then search the platform to forgot the password
- There you will found the registration form, need to fill it.
- Fill user ID, date of birth, policy number, Premium and enter the text form which is provided on the right-hand side of the form.
- Then click on ‘submit’
- After that you may need to follow some another step then the password will be changed successfully.
Note: This page is completely dedicated to Reset / LIC Forgot Password – How to reset LIC Login Password. Visitors can bookmark this page for getting more information about the LIC policy.