LIC Premium Calculator – How to calculate LIC Premium using LIC Premium Calculator: – LIC Premium Calculator is available on the official website of LIC. LIC premium Calculator is used to calculate premium Amount yearly, half-yearly, quarterly and monthly of any Policy. Through this, you can easily calculate your policy Premium. Through this, you can calculate your LIC policies premium it will just ask you the parameters like Age, Term and you need to select the plan. LIC online premium calculator generates an instant illustration for premium. It is one the most useful features which will help the policyholder a lot with the help of this, you can also calculate your service taxes.
To calculate your LIC Premium you just need below parameters
- Age of the Policy Holder
- Policy Term: – How many years you need to risk cover
- Sum Assured: – How much you want to insure
Procedure to calculate LIC Premium using LIC Premium Calculator
- Visit the official website of LIC which is www.licindia.in
- Then in the section of Products and Customer services, you will find the “Calculator” tool
- Click on the Online Premium Calculator link which is on the right side of the page
- After that Premium calculator page will select first you need to select your Plan
- Then Age, Term and enter the Sum Assured value and click on Calculate.
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “How to calculate LIC Premium using LIC Premium Calculator” You can bookmark this webpage to get more information related LIC for future reference.